Move ownership for repositories in Github related to gobject-introspection

Takashi Sakamoto o-takashi at sakamocchi.jp
Wed Jun 17 10:01:14 CEST 2020

Hi Jaroslav,

Now I'm going to prepare for official release of alsa-gobject v0.1.0.

At the same time, Rust binding is also OK to be released. Currently It's in
my private repository[1] but I think it better to put under alsa-project
project account in Github.

Github supports transferring ownership, and this time I'd like to utilize the
feature if you don't mind it. After transferring. some arrangement for the
repository are perhaps required; e.g. to put it to 'gobject-introspection'
team[3]. Would I ask it to you?

Additionally, I'd like to move repositories for libhinawa[4][5][6] as well,
which is required to make up control service in user space for devices
supported by ALSA firewire stack[7].

[1] https://github.com/takaswie/alsa-gobject-rs/
[2] https://help.github.com/en/github/administering-a-repository/transferring-a-repository
[3] https://github.com/orgs/alsa-project/teams/gobject-introspection