Lose HDMI audio and internal DMIC after upgrade from 1.2.3 to 1.2.4 on Intel TigerLake machines

GitHub issues - opened github at alsa-project.org
Fri Dec 11 09:20:13 CET 2020

alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf issue #66 was opened from starnight:

We have some laptops equipped with Intel i7-1165G7 and i5-1135G7.  The HDMI audio and internal Intel SST DMIC can be detected by PulseAudio with alsa-ucm-conf at **v1.2.3**.  But, they are lost when upgrade alsa-ucm-conf to **v1.2.4** (including latest).

I did bisect and found it starts to be failed at commit dcef48f ("HDA-Intel: add support for AMD acp microphone devices").

[alsa-info.txt](https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf/files/5677934/alsa-info.txt)

Issue URL     : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf/issues/66
Repository URL: https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf