Steinberg UR22 Crackling and Clicks

meschi at posteo.de meschi at posteo.de
Wed Dec 9 13:10:17 CET 2020

> Then try to pass implicit_fb=1 option to snd-usb-audio module.
> It's a new option that was added recently.
>

> Takashi

Nice, that did the trick. there was a small glitch on first playback but
I can not reproduce it now. Playback seems glitch-free now. I will test
it with pulseaudio in the gui if I can. It's not quite easy to test,
because the system locks up after a while with the new kernel and gnome
3. I will also test concurrent playback and recording, too. Thank you
very much, that was a huge help!

Kilian