Accidently deleted alsa folder

GitHub issues - opened github at alsa-project.org
Mon Aug 10 09:04:07 CEST 2020

alsa-project/alsa-lib issue #77 was opened from themagicalmammal:

I deleted alsa folder accidently and not mic doesnt work.
Even after using alsa command.
I searched and tried to apply many stack-overflow solutions but nothing helped when I try to use mic on pycharm it doesnt work it yields this error

```
ALSA lib conf.c:3916:(snd_config_update_r) Cannot access file /usr/share/alsa/alsa.conf
ALSA lib control.c:1373:(snd_ctl_open_noupdate) Invalid CTL hw:0
python3.6: src/hostapi/alsa/pa_linux_alsa.c:1454: BuildDeviceList: Assertion `devIdx < numDeviceNames' failed.
```

While External recorder works

Issue URL     : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-lib/issues/77
Repository URL: https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-lib