[alsa-devel] some lock needed for flush_delayed_work ?

Kuninori Morimoto kuninori.morimoto.gx at renesas.com
Wed Sep 4 03:13:36 CEST 2019

Hi Takashi

Thank you for your feedback

> > I got below error when I unbind/bind CPU DAI.
> > It seems we need to have some kind of lock ?
>
> No, this kind of error usually is due to the missing initialization of
> the lock object.  In this case, the work hasn't been initialized
> before calling the flush_delayed_work().
>
> I suppose it's an error path at snd_soc_bind_card(), and the patch
> like below might fix the issue.

I double checked this issue.
It seems below 2 things happend in the same time.
Thank you. Your feedback/hint helped it.
Good things is that there is no issue at upstream code.

	1) latest ASoC branch had delayed_work update
	2) my local patch didn't care about it

Thank you for your help !!
Best regards
---