[alsa-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Schedule for 2019 Linux Audio miniconference

Mark Brown broonie at kernel.org
Wed Oct 30 13:21:24 CET 2019

Hi,

As in previous years we're going to have an audio miniconference so we can
get together and talk through issues, especially design decisions, face to
face.  This year's event will be held on October 31st in Lyon, France,
the day after ELC-E.  This will be held at the Lyon Convention Center (the
ELC-E venue) and will be free of charge to attend, generously
sponsored by Intel.

The plan is to gather at 9am and start once enough people are there and
ready.  I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

The agenda is looking pretty full now, what we've got so far is:

 - Introductions (me)
 - Use case management enhancements (Curtis)
 - DSP framework integration (Liam)
  - SOF integration with ACPI and DT (Daniel)
  - SOF support for non-modular drivers (Daniel)
   - Gapless compressed playback (Patrick)
  - Soundwire status (Liam?)
   - Multi-CPU support
   - Mixing with HDA/I2S in a single system
  - PCM issues (Patrick)
   - PCM device volume control
   - Attaching timestamps to buffers
  - kcontrol issues (Takashi)
   - Standardization
   - Confirmance testing
  - Virtualization (Liam)
  - User experiences (Jerome)
  - Unified graph (Patrick)
  - Componentisation status/plans (Me)

Thanks again to Intel for supporting this event.

Thanks,
Mark