[alsa-devel] Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 gen1 - input handling fix, ping

Jens Verwiebe info at jensverwiebe.de
Tue Nov 19 20:20:44 CET 2019

I really dunno what you mean by "last kernel", starting over with
pulling the kernel src again, diffing  etc. ?

You can simply use the patch as is, it applied fine on kernel 5.3 just
and i guess it will on mater too, since nothing changed in
mixer_scarlett.c other than hunks moved around.I don't see a reason why
we should make all so complicated. I don't wanna put more efford in this
anymore, sorry.

--

Jens Verwiebe
Allerskehre 44 - 22309 Hamburg