[alsa-devel] Hercules P32 DJ: severe sound distortion during MIDI transfers

Guido Trentalancia guido at trentalancia.com
Fri Mar 22 15:54:03 CET 2019

As already explained, I have tested the following kernels:

- kernel 5.0.2 -----> BROKEN
- kernel 4.17.10 --> BROKEN
- kernel 4.12.9 ---> BROKEN

So, it's been around for very long.

What do you suggest doing?

I have found reports on the web about similar problems (with other audio interfaces) with kernels>3.0.0.

Regards,

Guido