[alsa-devel] Merge window for 5.1

Takashi Iwai tiwai at suse.de
Mon Feb 25 17:41:00 CET 2019

Hi,

I'll be traveling in the whole next week (from March 3 to 11), and
likely offline during that.  This schedule will conflict with the
first week of the planned 5.1 merge window, so I'd like to close the
merge a bit earlier than usual at this time.

That is, if anyone has some urgent patch to be merged for 5.1, please
submit ASAP for review.

Mark, could you prepare the ASoC merge materials until Thursday?  Then
I'll send an early pull request to Linus on the upcoming weekend.

Small fixes can be covered in the second week of the merge window, we
should push out the major changes beforehand.

thanks,