[alsa-devel] topology file broadwell.conf

Jaroslav Kysela perex at perex.cz
Fri Dec 27 19:15:48 CET 2019

Hi all,

	I am working on some (major) cleanups for the topology library and I hit the
issue with the topology file broadwell.conf in upstream. It cannot be compiled
with the latest alsatplg / libatopology, because the SectionPCMConfig was
removed in commit 368e4f2a897b5500573a2ee525f5504c135cfca2 in alsa-lib.
	Which driver is using this topology in the current linux kernel?

					Thanks,
						Jaroslav

--
Jaroslav Kysela <perex at perex.cz>