[alsa-devel] [ANNOUNCE] 2019 Linux Audio miniconference

Mark Brown broonie at kernel.org
Tue Aug 27 22:28:25 CEST 2019

Hi,

As in previous years we're going to have an audio miniconference so we can
get together and talk through issues, especially design decisions, face to
face.  This year's event will be held on October 31st in Lyon, France,
the day after ELC-E.  This will be held at the Lyon Convention Center (the
ELC-E venue), generously sponsored by Intel.

As with previous years let's pull together an agenda through a mailing
list discussion - if people could reply to this mail with any topics
they'd like to discuss we can take it from there.  Of course if we can
sort things out more quickly via the mailing list that's even better!

If you're planning to attend please fill out the form here:

    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd6FV-tWYZ1fHlCmyzQhG98OtYH9W9GX-1dQ88mnLxVRGyPww/viewform?usp=sf_link

This event will be covered by the same code of conduct as ELC-E.

Thanks again to Intel for supporting this event.

Thanks,
Mark