[alsa-devel] 4.16 merge window: please send earlier

Takashi Iwai tiwai at suse.de
Tue Jan 9 17:59:12 CET 2018

Hi,

currently 4.16 merge window is planned to be opened in two weeks,
around Jan 21.  At this time, there will be a conflict with my private
schedule: I'll be traveling from Jan 20 for a couple of weeks.
I'll be with a laptop and the net should work, so I likely can still
keep merging but it'll be quite much reduced.

So, at this time, I'd like to set the merge deadline earlier.
If anyone has some material to be merged for 4.16, please submit
ASAP, preferably in this week, or in the beginning of the next week.

Luckily Mark already sent a pull request for the major changes, so the
big changes have been already there.  If any, Mark, send the further
fixes earlier than usual, please.

thanks,