[alsa-devel] New to this list. Proposed patch to soc-utils.c

Albin Stigö albin.stigo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 16:44:27 CEST 2017

To answer my own question; I realize now that
SNDRV_PCM_RATE_CONTINUOUS is for anything between .rate_min &
.rate_max. And _KNOT is for other specific rates perhaps outside this
range. I feel this is not made very clear in documentation / comments.

I think SNDRV_PCM_RATE_CONTINUOUS would be more appropriate for
snd-soc-dummy than SNDRV_PCM_RATE_8000_192000?

Or am I missing something..? Would this break anything?

--Albin