[alsa-devel] Pulseaudio say me to report a issue.

Diniz Bortolotto diniz.bortolotto at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 05:44:45 CEST 2017

Hi buddies!

My name is Diniz and I'm new here in alsa-devel list.
I just entered in the list because pulseaudio reported a error in my syslog.

I'm running a Slackware 64bits current machine and receive the messages
below:

pulseaudio[1938]: [alsa-sink-ALC887-VD Analog] alsa-sink.c: ALSA woke us up
to write new data to the device, but there was actually nothing to write.

pulseaudio[1938]: [alsa-sink-ALC887-VD Analog] alsa-sink.c: Most likely
this is a bug in the ALSA driver "snd_hda_intel". Please report this issue
to the ALSA developers.
pulseaudio[1938]: [alsa-sink-ALC887-VD Analog] alsa-sink.c: We were woken
up with POLLOUT set -- however a subsequent snd_pcm_avail() returned 0 or
another value < min_avail.

I don't know if that is a big deal. Sorry if it is not.
I only wanna help. Sorry my poor english. :-)

Best Regards,

Diniz Bortolotto