[alsa-devel] M-audio Audiophile Firewire

Peti Pap roachkiller44 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 12:48:27 CEST 2016

Now I restart the system, and the FFADO-Mixer working, there have a lot of
settings, I tried some, but I noticed when I try to play a youtube video or
mp3 the sound is "creak". And when I try to set 48khz, after an m3 playing
always 'recoil' to 44.1
I want use this unit as a simple stereo 48khz sound device, to playing mp3
wav and videos, and recording/make music in Tracktion.