[alsa-devel] [SAMPLE-PATCH 0/x] ASoC: replace snd_soc_read/write

Kuninori Morimoto kuninori.morimoto.gx at renesas.com
Wed Oct 19 07:50:08 CEST 2016

Hi Mark, Lars-Peter

These are part of "replace snd_soc_read/write to snd_soc_component_read/write"
patch-set. Full-patch-set will be over 100 patches.

	[0/x] - [x-1/x] : ASoC: use snd_soc_component_read/write on xxxx
	[x/x]           : ASoC: remove snd_soc_component_read/write

[0/x] - [x-1/x] are almost same patches.
so, I pickuped few of them for reviewing to avoid patch flood on ML.

If these review were OK, I will post full-patch-set,
or send git-pull-request.

Main purpose of these patches are replace current snd_soc_read/write
to snd_soc_component_read/write to remove codec related function.

Best regards
---
Kuninori Morimoto