[alsa-devel] [MINUTES] Linux Plumbers Audio Mini Conference - Santa Fe 2016

Mark Brown broonie at kernel.org
Mon Nov 14 15:08:30 CET 2016

On Sun, Nov 13, 2016 at 08:55:59AM -0800, Patrick Lai wrote:

> Can people upload their slides? Is there a central place to upload the
> slides? I am in process of preparing workshop presentation to Qualcomm team
> members.

There's no central place for uploading slides - guess sending them in
e-mail in followup to the minutes is as good as anything?

Please don't top post, reply in line with needed context.  This allows
readers to readily follow the flow of conversation and understand what
you are talking about and also helps ensure that everything in the
discussion is being addressed.