[alsa-devel] ALSA Device Driver Programming

Fredrick Cantabery languageacoustics at gmail.com
Mon May 16 20:00:08 CEST 2016

First off, let me state that I hope that I am not inappropriately
infringing upon anyone's time and hope this post is proper for the
audience.

Language Acoustics is a startup loudspeaker company who is trying to trying
to develop an ALSA compliant sound card driver to support various hardware
devices in Linux on an x86 based platform.  The sound devices will be
multi-channel with both analog and digital inputs and outputs.  This has
proven to be a difficult hurdle for us and we are reaching out to you to
see if you might know someone who might be able to assist in the
development effort.  We view this as a freelance opportunity for someone
but could be interested in other alternative partnerships if someone has
interest.  Experience in sample rate conversion and the JACK audio
connection kit would be highly desirable as well.

Thank you for time and consideration.

Rick Cantabery

Owner, Language Acoustics