[alsa-devel] Real-time audio over local network with good quality

Ricardo Biehl rbpoficial at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 20:52:50 CEST 2016

Hello guys! I'm sorry if this mail is not part of the scope of this list :-(

I've come from the kernelnewbies mailing list with the same subject as
following ...

I'm working on a project which aims to be a microphone system that
will work over local network <https://github.com/ricardobiehl/ipmic>.
So I've found many difficulties in ALSA library and Linux Network.
Basically, I need help to make my software get low latency and high
quality audio :-) .

When I said "high quality audio" I'm referring to (1channel * 16bit
sample * 22050Hz) without noise. And "low latency" is about to 0.1
second or less.

Any contribution with the project is welcome!

Thank you a lot!

--
Ricardo Biehl Pasquali