[alsa-devel] Compute Stick baytrail audio problem

Pierre-Louis Bossart pierre-louis.bossart at linux.intel.com
Wed Mar 2 18:25:25 CET 2016

>> After some investigation, I found some problems on the driver and fixed a few of
>> them. I pushed the fix to my github. I hope it might help you.
>>    https://raw.githubusercontent.com/toyoabe/baytrailaudio/fix-underrun/hdmi_audio_20150319.patch
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> -toyo
>
> Hi,
> that was it!. I added your changes and now the audio works. I'm happy.
> I got finally every subsystem of the Compute Stick working.

If anyone is interested, I ported the code to v4.4, it seems to work on
the Baytrail Compute stick w/ Ubuntu.

https://github.com/plbossart/sound/commits/baytrail-stick-rebase-4.4

Testers welcome, next steps are to add the CherryTrail parts, rebase to
the drm-nightly-build branch and start talking upstream changes.