[alsa-devel] CIP Discontinuity with snd-firewire-digi00x

Takashi Sakamoto o-takashi at sakamocchi.jp
Mon Jun 6 00:51:53 CEST 2016

Hi,

On Jun 5 2016 23:22, lin-alsa at noblejury.com wrote:
> I know I compiled it from your git repo at one point in the past, and I
> think that is the version being used (I'm on a lts kernel).

OK. We should check the point in the past.

Please get git-hash of HEAD in your local repository duplicated from my
remote repository, like:
$ cd your-local-repository
$ git show HEAD
$ commit xxxx....

As a next step, I'd like to update your build so that we can use the new
feature (tracepoints) recently added to snd-firewire-lib in Linux
4.7-rc1. I maintain my remote repository for backporting to Linux 3.10
or later and you could install the latest feature in your 3.18 kernel.

Regards

Takashi Sakamoto