[alsa-devel] Alsa-devel Digest, Vol 97, Issue 173

noman pouigt variksla at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 07:53:19 CET 2015

> I would like to know which file I can use to connect/enable
> DPAM widgets permanently so a simple aplay/record can work?
>
> My environment is:
> - Yocto Linux Kernel 3.10 - (DTS based)
> - Max98090 Codec
> - imx6SL SoC
>
> I thought about doing this in alsa.conf or asound.conf but I couldn't
> find a single example with DAPM widgets .

I am also stuck with the same problem. I am sure ALSA experts
can help here.

What i want to know is how to set the dapm widgets in open
embedded? Is it alsa.conf or asound.conf ?

I need to set something like this:
amixer cset  name="LEFT MIXER DAC" 1

Using amixer i am able to playback but i don't know how can i
modify conf file to have this dapm widgets associated with
a device.

Any example would suffice.