[alsa-devel] Issues w/ Creative Labs [SB X-Fi Xtreme Audio] CA0110-IBG

Alnie memobook80 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 13 03:41:36 CET 2015

> Then there is little hope at this point.  We can analyze more, but
> it's difficult without the hardware locally, or you'll need to have a
> deeper knowledge of HD-audio.
>

> Takashi

This card is fairly inexpensive (30 US dollars...
http://amzn.com/B000QRV3NU). I could put down money towards new hardware
that works, or if someone here has an ExpressCard/54 slot available, I
would be happy to send one of these cards to you or someone else if they
think it's worth a shot. I would also be willing to make an additional
donation as well for time spent looking at it. I'm not expecting any
guarantees, but it would be nice to know if this card can function under
Linux.

-Alnie