[alsa-devel] Intel SST on a Bay Trail tablet

Jarkko Nikula jarkko.nikula at linux.intel.com
Thu Mar 12 15:30:38 CET 2015

Hi

On 03/12/2015 03:45 PM, Antonio Ospite wrote:
>> Do you confirm that the ADMA0F28 and SSPX0000 devices I mentioned in the
>> original mail are not necessary in the DSDT?
> [...]
I don't know what their function is. I've seen them only in newer DSDT
tables. I guess Windows 8.1 uses them for power management etc or it has
separate drivers for DMA and SSP ports.

> Ping.
>
> Can anyone comment on this and my other questions in the previous email
> regarding the DSP firmware?

Vinod, Ramesh: Do you know would it be possible to run that Android ELF
firmware that is installed in the Teclast with the newer stack in
sound/soc/intel/sst?

--
Jarkko