[alsa-devel] [USB UAC2] How to route pcm stream for UAC2 virtual sound card for lowest latency?

Xuebing Wang xbing6 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 09:27:33 CET 2015

Hi Community,

I am developing a commercial product based on Freescale iMX6SL + UAC2.

I can get UAC2 working for below command. 'hw:1,0' is the virtual sound
card. 'hw:0,0' is the physical sound card.
export RATE=44100; arecord -D hw:1,0 -c 2 -r $RATE -f S16_LE | aplay -c
2 -r $RATE -f S16_LE &

Any suggestions on what is the best way to get PCM stream from UAC2
virtual sound card and feed to the physical sound card, for the lowest
latency purpose?

Thanks.

--
Xuebing