[alsa-devel] AIC3106 problem with driver (MIC BIAS)

Timur Karaldin karaldin at mcsplus.ru
Mon Jun 15 14:27:49 CEST 2015

Hello, I'm using linux 3.12 kernel for TI SITARA ARM (am335x) with TI
AIC3106 codec ( tlv320aic3x.c driver).
There is a mic bias support through device tree option aic3x-micbias-vg.
But in fact it's not working correctly. During kernel booting it's
setting (after 2-3 seconds) but after finish booting it's cleared. Even
if I change the default regs values in aic3x_reg, it's cleared after
booting.
Could somebody point me to solution?
Another thing I need to do is to get mic/headset detection in mixer.
There is some code in driver ("Detection" output) but actually I don't
understand right way of using it.

Best regards,
Tim Karaldin