[alsa-devel] snd-aloop not working in linux-3.12.10

Srinivasan S srinivasan.s at tataelxsi.co.in
Wed Jun 3 08:10:19 CEST 2015

Dear Jaroslav

Hope you are doing good

Am planning to use Jack plugin along with snd-aloop

Could you please let me know this is feasible for my design

1. Pls find the details of the design as below:

what ever the GSM analog audio out data is pumped as VINR to stereo codec & the output of the stereo codec ie., VOUTR is pumped to the Speaker of the custom board

what ever the GSM analog audio out data is pumped as VINR to stereo codec & the output of the stereo codec ie., VOUTR is pumped to the Speaker of the custom board
GSM MIC-> VINR -> stereo codec->VOUTR -> board speaker

what ever the board MIC data is pumped as VINL to stereo codec & the output of the stereo codec ie., VOUTL is pumped as analog input to the GSM Speaker
Board Mic -> VINL-> stereo codec -> VOUTL ->GSM speaker

2. Could you please let me know, I have downloaded jack-1.9.10.tar.bz2, how this needs to be installed in my rootfs

Pls let me know if any other details is required from my side

Thanks,
Srinivasan S