[alsa-devel] Audio mini conference 2014?

Alexander E. Patrakov patrakov at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 13:51:50 CEST 2014

18.08.2014 14:33, Daniel Mack wrote:
> On 08/18/2014 10:25 AM, Lars-Peter Clausen wrote:
>> On 08/18/2014 10:15 AM, Takashi Iwai wrote:

>>> Well, speaking of my preference, staying in the same location (the
>>> conference center) would be more practical.  But I don't mind much
>>> either.
>>
>> Yea, from a logistics point of view it would be nice to keep it in the same
>> location. On the other hand it doesn't seem to be that far away:
>> https://goo.gl/maps/ax9Oi
>
> Sure, logistically, it might indeed be better of course, and it wouldn't
> be a problem to cancel the ChaosDorf thing I guess - it's still two
> month in advance.
>
> Let me know when we have a confirmed room at the conference venue, then
> I can let the ChaosDorf people know.

I would also like to know what kind of presentation equipment (a
projector or a big TV) will be available. For me, this is important,
because TVs usually have no problems with color reproduction, and thus I
can show directly what matplotlib.pyplot.pcolormesh() produces. On a
projector, I would probably have to resort to other ways of presenting
functions of two real variables.

--
Alexander E. Patrakov