[alsa-devel] Disabled jacks on motherboard 'Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z87' (CA0132-based)

Swen Wenzel swen.wenzel at t-online.de
Mon Aug 11 07:48:48 CEST 2014

Today I got different codec information. Now the headphone jack on the
front was the only one working.
Here is the updated alsa information:
http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=c1fe9533df93a4b119cfcbe5a8f5b66dbfd50768
I have no idea what changed my system... the only thing I did was
installing Skype, but it is not running atm.