[alsa-devel] Audio mini conference 2014?

Daniel Mack daniel at zonque.org
Wed Aug 6 11:29:46 CEST 2014

On 08/06/2014 10:15 AM, Daniel Mack wrote:
> On 08/06/2014 10:13 AM, Tanu Kaskinen wrote:

>> Did you get any responses?
>
> Unfortunately not. I'll try again.

Ok, they guys from ChaosDorf now got back to me. They need to make a
final discussion internally yet, but it appears to be working. I'll hear
back from them next Wednesday with a final decision.

The ChaosDorf is a CCC hack space that hosts all sort of user group
meetings and the like. Their website is here:

  http://chaosdorf.de/

I told them we'd be ~20ppl and they think they can accommodate that
number, and they also have a beamer. Or do we expect to be more?

They have a room layout and some pictures here:

  https://wiki.chaosdorf.de/Clubraum

I've never been there myself, so I can't say anything about it, but
usually, these Hackspaces are quite nice. They're no typical conference
rooms though.

What date would we prefer? There's an event on Tuesday night (~6pm), but
I guess we wouldn't need the room longer than that anyway, right?

If that location doesn't match our needs, let me know - I can still seek
for alternatives.

Daniel