[alsa-devel] 2.1 audio not working in Kubuntu 13.10

Tomas Black tomas.black at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 23:20:15 CEST 2014

Hello Raymond,

thanks for your answer.

I checked the Dell thread and the Realtek datasheet. I see it's possible to
connect to external 5.1 (or 2.1) sound system.

However I want to make it work with the *internal *2 speakers + *internal *
subwoofer.

I've read tons of links and similar threas, it seems it is not possible
under linux :-(

Regards,

Tomas Black