[alsa-devel] [Report] ALSO: hda - CA0132: Bugs and missing features

Andreas Reis andreas.reis at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 13:28:08 CET 2013

So realistically, either Creative finally provides the required support
or most CA0132 users can wait until the cows come home. Maybe I'll try
to contact Gigabyte and Creative's Ian Minett directly.

(Guess that's what I get for buying supposedly better hardware without
checking for proper Linux support.)

Nonetheless, thanks for the reply, I understand the problem.