[alsa-devel] CA0110 analog mic capture flatline

Ki'Sak kisak42 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 14:12:03 CEST 2013

> Does any other input jack work with this card, i.e. the problem is
> only the mic jack?  And how doesn't it work?  It results in the
> complete static, getting any noise, or DMA stuck (thus no data)?

Thanks for responding,

This audio card has a shared analog line-in/mic, four analog out, optical
in and out. I was able to get a bit of audio to capture with the optical
audio(hw:4,1). The recording application is clearly getting a bitstream
from the analog (hw:4,0), but it is silence, with no static.

Ki'Sak