[alsa-devel] alsa-lib v1.0.16 error

박영기 ghostyak at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 03:02:47 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I'm a beginner developer in ALSA.
I got an error in my application which uses alsa v1.0.16 and
Segmentation Fault too.

My system is :
- OS: embedded linux
- CPU: S3C-6410 CPU
- CODEC: WM9713

I want to resolve this problem. So what should I do?
is there an patch? Or do I have to migration to higher version? Or how
to debug?

ALSA lib confmisc.c:1286:(snd_func_refer) Unable to find definition
'defaults.ctl.card'
ALSA lib conf.c:3513:(_snd_config_evaluate) function snd_func_refer
returned error: No such file or directory
ALSA lib confmisc.c:251:(snd_func_getenv) error evaluating default
ALSA lib conf.c:3513:(_snd_config_evaluate) function snd_func_getenv
returned error: No such file or directory
ALSA lib conf.c:3985:(snd_config_expand) Evaluate error: No such file or
directory
ALSA lib control.c:909:(snd_ctl_open_noupdate) Invalid CTL default

Regards,
Young-Gi (YG) Park