[alsa-devel] [RFC 00/16] ASoC: multi-component - CODECs

Liam Girdwood lrg at slimlogic.co.uk
Fri Jun 25 19:52:47 CEST 2010

This is the second part of the multi-component series and focuses on the changes required to support ASoC multi-component on CODEC drivers.

I've split the CODEC driver patches into smaller chunks and tried to group (where possible) similar CODECs together. All the patches will be rebased together at upstream time so we don't break bisect.

Most CODEC drivers were extremely straight forward with changes limited to their probe() and remove() sections. Some CODECs did require a little extra work and this is marked in their commit messages.

Thanks

Liam