[alsa-devel] USB midi support for KAOSS pad

Pedro Ferreira ilzogoiby at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 20:08:31 CEST 2010

Hello,

Sorry for coming back to this after one month, but my laptop decided
to die and only yesterday I received it back.

So, when I disable usb-audio, mass storage shows the same behavior
(multiple resets), and when I disable mass storage, usb-audio doesn't
even load:

{{{
[ 6893.787825] usbcore: deregistering interface driver usb-storage

* i plug the KAOSS pad in *

[ 6914.954294] usb 2-1.1.1: new full speed USB device using ehci_hcd
and address 13
}}}

And that's it.
Shouldn't usb-audio work independently of mass storage?

Thanks once again.

Cheers,

Pedro