[alsa-devel] DMA Physical Address through "snd_pcm_lib_malloc_pages"

Adish Kuvelker adkuvi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 09:22:47 CEST 2010

Hello,

If I use "SNDRV_DMA_TYPE_CONTINUOUS" as a parameter to pre-allocate
function to get contiguous locations of memory and use the function
snd_dma_continuous_data() would that be correct setting for my case?
Where are the parameters of dma_addr and dma_area written to the
runtime structure?

Regards;
Aadish