[alsa-devel] ASoC: Patches for Freescale MXC SoCs (SSI, DMA and machine).

Mark Brown broonie at opensource.wolfsonmicro.com
Wed Aug 5 23:37:09 CEST 2009

On Wed, Aug 05, 2009 at 01:21:54PM +0200, javier Martin wrote:

> They must be applied over the previous patches in the following order:
> 1. fix_pcm.patch
> 2. rename-ssi.patch

I've applied all your patches except for rename-ssi.patch which git am
doesn't seem to like at all - might be worth retrying with git
format-patch -M?  The rename is a fairly simple job and can be compile
tested so I may well do it myself if you're too busy.

Everything is sitting on a branch 'mxc' in my git applied against
2.6.30.  I want to do final check for API updates before I merge into
for-2.6.32, probably this weekend sometime.

Like I said before, thanks a lot for taking the time to sort this out.