[alsa-devel] to support STAC927x ADATout (intel hda mobo)

Eric ejaouen at ponctey.fr
Sun Apr 5 00:19:37 CEST 2009

Hi again,
Please any developper try to make ADAT output feature of sigmatel/IDT
STAC927x codecs (used on most intel HDA media and extreme boards)
actually work in ALSA.
ADAT is a great feature and I am an ALSAonly user so I really need your
help.

here is the codec datasheet
http://www1.idt.com/products/files/17122877/STAC927x-DS-0-7_IDT.pdf

Can some of you read the 0x1f ADATout converter (page185-188) and 0x21
digitalOUT pin complex (page155-159) and compare them with the sigmatel
alsa driver and sigmatel stac927x patch to see what controls are still
missing ?

I can test your work and more...
I will help as much as I can,
thanks in advance, Eric