[alsa-devel] ALSA hrtimer backend

Takashi Iwai tiwai at suse.de
Wed Oct 29 16:02:57 CET 2008

Hi,

FYI, I merged now patches to support hrtimer backend of ALSA timer to
sound git tree (have waited until 1.0.18 release :), which has been in
sound-unstable tree for a while.

It seems working fine with my testing using aplaymidi & co, but if you
see any problems with this update, please let me know.

Another patches I'd like to merge soonish for 2.6.29 is the
AC97 audio/modem integration stuff.  They are found in
topic/modem-integrate branch on sound git tree.
If you see any problems with it, let me know it as well.

thanks,