[alsa-devel] snd_kcontrol questions

Harsha priya gupta harshapriya at gmail.com
Thu May 22 08:15:04 CEST 2008

Hi,

Can anyone help me to with the following questions on controls?

1. I want to define a snd_kcontrol that is of type mono. I am basically
trying to define a mono output control that is exposed in KMIX and  whose
'split channel' does not split into two channels.
2. My input controls give out 9 channels when i say 'split channels' in
kmix. can anyone help me how to fix that to 2 channels
3. I would want to get the individual setting of each channel from KMIX into
my ALSA driver. How do I get them? will .get and .set functions help in
this?

--
-Harsha