[alsa-devel] HG -> GIT migration

Tobin Davis tdavis at dsl-only.net
Wed May 21 19:07:46 CEST 2008

I updated the Developers Zone wiki to reflect the new source repository,
making it a little easier to find.

Question:  How do we get rss feeds?  Is it similar to the HG method?  I
like being able to monitor the updates via rss, to determine when I need
to refresh my tree, as I only really work on the hda-intel stuff at the
moment.

Tobin

Tobin Davis

What PROGRAM are they watching?