[alsa-devel] PATCH - ESI Juli driver

Pavel Hofman pavel.hofman at insite.cz
Fri Mar 21 17:02:23 CET 2008

Hello Demian,

Sorry for the late reply.

I have just checked that playing 44.1/24 on Juli's SPDIF-OUT and
capturing that back using SPDIF-IN of Prodigy192 provides identical
data. No problem with 24bit resolution.

For you needs Juli is really unique among ice1724 cards, as it can
output 176.4 SPDIF, unlike cards using ice1724 internal clock scheme.

Regards,

Pavel.