[alsa-devel] edirol m100fx

J Brumbagh brumbach_j at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 10 17:04:26 CET 2008

I saw a post on the soundcard list to contact you if I
have a Roland/Edirol M-100fx 10 channel mixer.  I do
have one and I would like to help out in anyway I can.
 The post seems to have been from Clemens Ladisch but
I'm not sure if that matters.  Please let me know how
I can be of assistance.  On another note I also have
an internal sound card lspci lists as an ALi
Corporation M5451 PCI AC-Link Controller Audio Device
(rev 02)"  This card has a headphone jack that seconds
as a MiniTOSlink fiber optic jack.  The sound card
works fine however the fiber optic doesn't work.  I
think I do have windows drivers for this device on the
OEM XP installation cd I have.  I would greatly like
to have this working properly and am also willing to
help with the development.

Thanks,
Justin