[alsa-devel] EMU releases 0404/0202 MAC driver stack as open source!!

Klaus Schulz kls.schlz at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 12 08:16:11 CET 2008

I would love ( and quite some other people I know - too) to get this driver
developed.
The 0404 is one of the best sounding USB boxes around

There are not very many cards around which run in USB async mode (Benchmark
DAC 1?)

If  they open up the driver stack, perhaps the ALSA guys who're sitting on
the data sheets for quite some time and signed
an NDA for that, could check if they are allowed to spread the datasheet
now.

If this case I would try to involve myself to see how far I get.

THX