[alsa-devel] ASoC: asound.conf

naveen krishna ch naveenkrishna.ch at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 14:57:47 CET 2008

Hi all,

I have a custom built ASoC CODEC driver for twl4030.
I am integrating my kernel (ASoC driver) with the application.
The application expects a /etc/asound.conf file

is there any utility to build or restore the asound.conf for my
ASoC driver. I have checked the "alsactl" which can give me the
state/controls information.

Do i need to make a asound.conf file.If so, can any one help
my with some information (a sample asound.conf) with details
of the driver in it.

Sorry, if this the wrong place to raise this issue.

--
Thanks,
(: Naveen Krishna Ch :)