[alsa-devel] HDA: CLFE DAC on ALC889 (Acer Aspire 8930G)

Hector Martin hector at marcansoft.com
Sun Dec 7 17:17:36 CET 2008

Spent another couple hours tinkering, but still nothing. I've dumped out
all GET requests for the DAC nids and the mixer nids. No difference
between the working ones and the nonworking ones (other than the
StreamID). Argh.

I hope this doesn't have anything to do with that stupid undocumented
"decryption module" that Realtek puts in front of the DACs.

Does Realtek usually handle queries about these things? Maybe I should
fire them an e-mail and see if they can provide any suggestions.

--
Hector Martin (hector at marcansoft.com)
Public Key: http://www.marcansoft.com/marcan.asc