[alsa-devel] ice1724 - TerraTec PHASE 22 no MIDI ports get created

Vedran Miletić rivanvx at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 16:50:48 CEST 2008

Hi guys,

There was "MIDI on ice1724" thread not-so-recently, and it had a patch
attached. Changelog says that the patch was added to ALSA in 1.0.17.

So I took out my dusty TerraTec PHASE 22 out of the closet (and
removed the dust, of course :-) ), but I can't get MIDI to work there.
Regardless of ALSA version (1.0.15 - 1.0.17, even 1.0.18rc1), I get no
MIDI ports at all:
vedran at kalopsia:~$ amidi -l
Dir Device    Name
vedran at kalopsia:~$

Why don't MIDI ports get created? I tried looking at the source, but I
couldn't figure out how this "creation of midi ports" happens (or
doesn't happen, as in this case).

--
Vedran Miletić