[alsa-devel] Audiophile Delta 24/96 Midi Out continuously sends zeroes

Romain Bossart romain.bossart at free.fr
Tue Aug 28 20:53:35 CEST 2007

Hi,

My audiophile 24/96 Midi Out sends zeroes continuously,
so I can't use any instrument. I checked that with amidi
by looking at the stream output of a connected instrument
(midi out -> instrument -> midi in -> amidi). Zeroes are
sent whether or not I try to send (normal) midi messages.

I know it used some years ago (it was on win32 at that time).
Midi In and the instrument do work perfectly.

M-Audio answered me that they don't yet support linux.

I'm using alsa 1.0.14 on debian/sid 2.6.22.

Anyone has an idea?
Thank you

Romain