[alsa-devel] HDA - Add more support for Dell systems.

Michael Gerdau mgerdau at tiscali.de
Tue Aug 21 17:17:51 CEST 2007

> OK, I'll let people playing the individual patch for one or two days.
> If you or no other people find similar regressions, I'll merge Tobin's
> latest patch to HG tree after that.

I've now rebooted into the patch posted to the ML and everything works
fine. Don't know what had happened yesterday -- can't reproduce the
problems.

Best,
Michael who happily listens to the enhanced Basssound of his XPS M1710 :-)
--
 Vote against SPAM - see http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/
 !tagline
 Michael Gerdau       email: mgerdau at tiscali.de